This California Privacy Notice (“Notice”) is for California residents. It explains how we collect, use, and share your Personal Information and how to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
When we say “Personal Information” in this Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
California residents have certain rights in relation to your personal information pursuant to the CCPA. These include the right to:
- Request information about the personal information that we collect about you and the manner in which we process and disclose that information
- Obtain the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you in the 12 months preceding your request
- Delete certain personal information that we have collected about you
- Opt-out of disclosures of your personal information to third parties under certain circumstances
- Not be discriminated against as a result of exercising any of the aforementioned rights
California residents should be aware that this section does not apply to:
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and its implementing regulations, the California Financial Information Privacy Act (CalFIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994; or
- Other information subject to a CCPA exception.