What Personal Information Is Collected Through this Website?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number, and state). We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information should you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account, or other financial information) (collectively, sensitive information). If you submit any sensitive information, you do so at your own risk, and we will not be liable to you or responsible for the consequences of your submission.
How Will My Information Be Used?
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiries. We may also use the information you provide to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt-out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The town/city, county/state, and country from which you access our website
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived at our site
- The pages you viewed on the site
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
How is Personal Information Protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures
Who Has Access To The Information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors, and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us.
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How Can I Correct, Amend, or Delete my Personal Information And/Or Opt-Out Of Future Communications?
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form, or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or opt-out of future communications from us.
Per the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Clear Start Tax adheres to Facebook’s State-Specific Limited Data Use and Service Provider Terms as of July 1, 2020. To read more on Facebook’s State-Specific Terms, click here.